2019/20 Coaching Applications
The West Adelaide Basketball Club is looking for current and potential coaches to be involved with our coaching program for the 2019/2020 basketball seasons. Coaching positions are for 12 months, commencing in October 2019. Applications are being sought for all grades (Under 10 to Youth League & Senior District).
Coaches at West Adelaide will:
• Provide a dynamic and engaging learning environment for their team
• Implement the club’s curriculum and skills development program
• Attend coaching development workshops run by the club and other club functions
• Provide regular communication with players and parents
• Complete registration paperwork including Police Clearance, Play by the Rules and Code of Ethics
In addition, Junior Age Group Head coaches (Division 1 coaches) are expected to:
• Maintain oversight of all teams and coaches within the age group
• Attend or assist with lower division trainings on an agreed regular basis
• Provide coaches within the age group additional support and guidance with the implementation of the concepts and skills within the club curriculum.
All junior coaches will have additional support of our Junior Coaching Directors and Coaching Development Officer.
Please return a completed copy of the APPLICATION FORM (Word doc - linked here) by 12 JULY 2019 to Club Secretary, Sue Porter, by email (email@example.com)
Please refer any questions to Dion Grieger on 0432 974 536 or or Andrew Nowak on 0405 154 511 or firstname.lastname@example.org